JIGYASA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JIGYASA

An online placement forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Imp ques

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most Imp ques Empty Most Imp ques Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 am

maven

Admin

"Why should we recruit you?"

2Most Imp ques Empty Re: Most Imp ques Sun May 09, 2010 1:52 am

innovate

Because I am better for this work and I can assure you that..I am multi talented and can do multitasking which will help the company in many ways!!

Last edited by chaitanyayvrsk on Mon May 10, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

3Most Imp ques Empty @chaitanyayvrsk Mon May 10, 2010 12:25 am

maven

Admin

I think one should tell his qualities. Comparision with others will not be good as you don't know what others are capable of. I will suggest first go through the company website which has come for interview. Do some background on their work and tell that you have those qualities to do in a better and efficient way. Give some examples of your previous experience.For example, if you have organized some event then showcase it as your leadership quality. If you have participated in coding contest and won some prize then showcase it as you are very good in technical skills.

4Most Imp ques Empty @chaitanya Mon May 10, 2010 1:49 am

whyNot

In addition to what maven said, I would like to emphasise on a fact that there exists a very thin line between boasting about self and telling about qualities that alleviates you from the crowd. so just make sure that when you are telling about yourself, don't cross that thin line. I feel the best way would be to do some research about company and then check how the qualities that you possess are in line with the company's expectations. Just, elucidate on those qualities, finally the interviewers are intelligent enough to find the best fit for their organisation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum